In Cash Flow We Trust is a personal finance blog that I started back in 2006. I’ve always been interested in ideas that work and provide cash flow. There are many other blogs that address budgeting, frugality, dividends etc-all have their place; I want real ideas, not theory!
I’m always looking for guest posts, and guest post trades. There are so many great ideas out there and I’m looking to publish your personal finance stories. in addition, if you have a blog and have something that you think will benefit my readers, please contact me.
Don’t be shy! We all started somewhere and I’m happy to help you reach a wider audience base.
Here are some ground rules:
1. Shoot me a unique post, unless it’s so fabulous that it needs to be recycled!!
2. I can’t guarantee that your post will be published. If it’s beneficial, chances are it will be published.
3. I will edit if necessary at my discretion.
4. Don’t be spammy with links.
5. Feel free to include a short bio (50) words or less which can include a link to your site where you blog, Twitter name and Facebook.
6. All rights to the guest post, after submission, becomes my exclusive property.
Please include the following information:
- A name to be credited for the writing
- A blog URL
- A title for the post
- Content for the post
- An image if you have one you want used with credit if not yours.
- A short author’s bio
I look forward to hearing from you and here’s a shout out to Blogging Away Debt-I used their info for tweaking this.